A Good Test
If you're (still) reading this blog, thanks for persevering through the drought. More to the point, if you're a Christian, can I ask you to ask God the Father for his help as I prepare a sermon for this Sunday.
The passage is Matt 4:1-11, Jesus' testing in the wilderness. As always, preparing the sermon is something of a test; but, like Jesus' testing, I hope this test will yield trust and loyalty to the Father -- in me and in those who hear the sermon. Please pray that this would be the case.
The passage is Matt 4:1-11, Jesus' testing in the wilderness. As always, preparing the sermon is something of a test; but, like Jesus' testing, I hope this test will yield trust and loyalty to the Father -- in me and in those who hear the sermon. Please pray that this would be the case.


3 Comments:
I do
I am
I will
Hi Chris. Hope it went well on Sunday. I've just discovered you're return to the blog. Great!
Have been reading through the articles you gave me last month. Looking forward to some (further) discussion.
The sermon went well, thanks Dave.
Look forward to talking with you about the articles -- if I haven't heard, I'll send you a two month reminder ;).
Post a Comment
<< Home