Three lines from my diary
As I sat on the verandah, hoping that the cold air in my face and a cup of coffee would wake me:
"It takes so much for my head to unfreeze on mornings like this.
The chirping of birds helps;
the rumble of traffic doesn't."
Perhaps I'll having to start drinking Red Bull!
"It takes so much for my head to unfreeze on mornings like this.
The chirping of birds helps;
the rumble of traffic doesn't."
Perhaps I'll having to start drinking Red Bull!


2 Comments:
And just end up as tired - if not more - one hour later. I speak from experience! Apples are better at waking you up than coffee they say.
Maybe it's the inordinate amount of red meat you eat (three serves a day, Special K said!), clogging your colon.
Maybe it's the big D and the resultant effect of the meds.
Maybe it's time you got a dog and go for morning walkies?
Coffee later this week?
Chris!
Thanks heaps for dinner and looks like I'll find out more about you by reading from your blog. Mmm... that was delicious stir fry! Hope the warmer weather heightens your morning alertness, and that you have a restful and wonderful trip away.
Paul
Post a Comment
<< Home