You really are very silly, you know that don't you? I'm sure that if you put it on a canvas and hung it in a gallery it would be quite a talking point,or perhaps it would better suit a trendy cafe? You guys could go into business!
The double-yoker (i.e. the eyes) was 'accidental'; the mouth is a piece of mushroom I was using for an omelette -- I helped it get into position; and the other yolk-mouth had a little help to get its 'smile' right.
3 Comments:
You really are very silly, you know that don't you? I'm sure that if you put it on a canvas and hung it in a gallery it would be quite a talking point,or perhaps it would better suit a trendy cafe? You guys could go into business!
pray tell, were these accidental?
The double-yoker (i.e. the eyes) was 'accidental'; the mouth is a piece of mushroom I was using for an omelette -- I helped it get into position; and the other yolk-mouth had a little help to get its 'smile' right.
Post a Comment
<< Home