Thursday, May 14, 2009

You asked why (... or maybe you didn't)

I haven't been blogging lately because: a) I've been editing theses, b) I've been looking after our daugher, c) I've been running, d) I've been running stuff for others, e) I've been trying to kill mice, or e) I've been resting.

If you've read the entire list above -- thanks. I hope that more frequent blogging will resume later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Tara said...

first... what's a daugher... editor? I dunno! lol

Second, blog when you can! First enjoy God, your wife, your daughter, resting, running etc etc

:)

Thursday, 14 May, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it will resume too! Especially since I've just been talking you up on my blog. :) PS: Good luck with the mice.

Friday, 15 May, 2009  
Blogger Sauntering Walker said...

Tara: Yes, calling yourself an editor is dangerous.

Nathan: I tremble at the thought of being talked up.
The dirty, despicable, sneaky, stinking (I could go on) mice have won many battles, but I hope, oh I hope, that we will win the war. To switch to a football metaphor: I keep telling my wife that we've got four quarters to play and we're currently in the third quarter. The only problem with this is it has been a very long quarter and we remain goalless.
Excuse me if I'm labouring the subject, but I could never have imagined that such small creatures could create so much psychological distress -- at times it feels as though they've taken over our house, not to mention large chunks of our lives.
I reckon Kafka knew how odious small creatures could be when he wrote The Metamorphasis.

Tuesday, 19 May, 2009  
Blogger Sauntering Walker said...

Apologies for my last post: Metamorphosis

Tuesday, 19 May, 2009  
Blogger brian7 said...

Great technology post, thanks. I found some sound companies that were better than most!

Thursday, 27 October, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home