Loot 'n' plug
The Book Trail in Leederville is a secondhand bookshop I enjoy visiting; yes, I seldom leave empty-handed. That the shop is soon closing is sad, except for the juicy clearence sale that is on for the next few weeks. Here's the lowdown:
* 30% off all books and magazines
* 50% off starting on Good Friday
* Discounts snowball to 90% by the end of April.
* 30% off all books and magazines
* 50% off starting on Good Friday
* Discounts snowball to 90% by the end of April.



1 Comments:
Sad news. I once wrote a story called 'The Death of Book Exchanges' about the book exchanges I had known which had closed down, and ones I had never visited because they were already closed, but had seen reference to stamped in the pages of books. I liked this shop too, though I only visited twice. It wasn't even around very long. Elizabeth's is one of the few to persist, and alas not one of the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home