Labels: home and family
posted by Sauntering Walker at 12:59 PM
Tim hopes he can join you for said 'real cigars'...All I can say is - GROSS!! But hey, if C S Lewis smoked a pipe, then I suppose I'll have to allow it :)How are you all? Love the name by the way. Look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Cheers, Deb. Tim's first cab off the rank for the real cigar session.Kerryn and E are doing extremely well: eating, sleeping, and mooching around. I'm puddling along nicely too.
Anders and housemate Ben and I wet the baby's head last Saturday with a golden something-or-other. It wasn't totally disgusting, but I'm still not a fan of cocktails.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am married to Kerryn, and work as an education assistant and freelance writer and editor. I'm too often awake in the middle of the night.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Tim hopes he can join you for said 'real cigars'...
All I can say is - GROSS!! But hey, if C S Lewis smoked a pipe, then I suppose I'll have to allow it :)
How are you all? Love the name by the way. Look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Cheers, Deb. Tim's first cab off the rank for the real cigar session.
Kerryn and E are doing extremely well: eating, sleeping, and mooching around. I'm puddling along nicely too.
Anders and housemate Ben and I wet the baby's head last Saturday with a golden something-or-other. It wasn't totally disgusting, but I'm still not a fan of cocktails.
Post a Comment
<< Home